In a nutshell, Coaching is creatively working together with someone whose goal is to help show you the way to attain specific achievements that you want that may be lying dormant in your life today.
It’s also about self-empowerment and balancing work and life itself, as well as possible career changes.
As a Life coach, I can also help you clarify your goals. Many times people would like help with the initials steps. Other times people come to me with very specific goals and need help achieving them. You may find yourself anywhere in between the two. I’m ready to help you move forward now!
Generally speaking, therapy many times is working on the past, and how you got to where you’re at now. Coaching, on the other hand, is taking a good look at the present and guiding you to achieving a well-defined goal and outcome. It’s basically setting up a road map from where you are now how to get to where you want to go.
Here are just a few things we can work on together:
What would you work on?
- Not sure what your goals are? Let’s start by setting goals and objectives, and then work on achieving them!
- Put together a plan and put it into Action!
- Too much clutter in your life? Let’s clear the clutter and make room for what you really want!
- Do you feel like you’re in a rut, and would like to pull your feet out of the mud? Now’s the Time.
- Are there roadblocks in your way? Would you like to steamroll over them?
- Do you spend too much time trying to make others happy and/or seek their approval?
- Would you like to develop better communication skills? Do you find that people don’t seem to be listening to you when you are trying to communicate?
- Would you like to improve your friendships, personal relationships, and business communications?
- Are you a spiritual person? If so, would you like to open up more?
- What is really important to you? Would you like guidance to radiate your core values and passions?
In short, what is really important to You?
As a life coach, together we will target your unique skills and gifts. By helping you to make the most of your strengths, coaching with me will provide the support you need to achieve long-lasting change.
Simply put, Coaching can be a wonderful tool to help you clarify your goals, discover what may be holding you back, and, and then put together the aforementioned step-by-step roadmap to help you get to the destinations you’d like to arrive at in all phases of your life.
Let’s get started, and Move Forward Together!